In furthering our mission, James’ Place Inc. uses various services around the country such as advertising, printing and mailing services. At times we need hands to put kits together, to prepare mailings and so forth.
Local/Regional Educational Programs
If you are interested in presenting educational programs in your area, we will provide presentation materials which include a presentation guide (hard copy, PowerPoint), handouts prepared for local printing (can be customized), press release, wristbands and contact cards.
Local/Regional Event Support
When events are planned in your area, if you are interested in being a part of the planning and delivery, we’d love to have your time and talent!
- Sponsor your own local event to educate, to bring awareness to the disease of addiction. Got some ideas? We’ll collaborate to help make your event successful and rewarding for all involved:
- Organize a Walk
- Church Raffle – i.e. raffle off a special parking place for Chuck services.
- Online campaign
- Contributions in honor of a loved one, a special holiday or event
- Food tasting events
- Percent of sales – working with local restaurants, sub shops, etc. host “Danny’s Day” gaining publicity for the business and raising funds to help others.
- Casual Day at Work – get leadership at work to declare “Wendy’s Wednesday”.
- Change Matters – get the kids involved by asking them to donate coins in school programs (education based)
- Bake sale – work, school, community center
- Yard sale – community wide
- Be our eyes and ears: Find a great news article that would be of interest to others? Read a book that will help? Interesting video? Do you or a family member have an experience with a qualified referring organization? We are always looking for places to help.
If you would like to offer these or other in-kind services, please contact Barbara Allen, Executive Director, email or call 410.480.2334 for further information.
There are so many creative ways you can make a difference!