Opening hearts and minds, building community, comes from dialogue, from establishing and maintaining relationships. To contact us:
Barbara Allen, Executive Director
Tom Allen, Financial Director
We are available for speaking engagements, informational meetings, site tours and seminars for:
- Parents of children struggling with the disease of addiction.
- Parents whose children lost their lives, in some form, to this disease.
- Civic organizations who want to learn more about this disease.
- Policy makers interested in increasing their knowledge base in these changing times.
- Detox, treatment and recovery facilities.
We have extensive experience speaking to audiences large and small. Additional information can be found on Shatter The Stigma. Want more information? Just email or give us a call at 410.480.2334.
We welcome your interest in making a positive change for the disease of addiction!
8325 Fall Chill Court
Ellicott City, MD 21043
410.480.2334 office & fax
Follow us on Facebook